Just did a 15 km, in minus 10 degrees. Snow running is hard but fun! What a great workout.
Captain Beefheart, who’s real name was Don Van Vliet, passed away aged 69.
You spend two months driving the street in front of your house, seven months having sex. You sleep for thirty years without opening your eyes. For five months straight you flip through magazines while sitting on a toilet.
1. Create white space in your life.
2. Get your finances under control.
3. Improve relationships with friends and family.
4. Increase freedom to take risks.
5. Get fit and lose weight.
6. Take your spiritual life to a new level.
7. Decrease “bad” stress.
8. Simplify and radically improve your diet.
9. Meet awesome people.
10. Declutter your life.
11. Increase productivity the natural way.
12. Become more adaptable and willing to change.
13. Help others live better lives.
14. Learn to appreciate the little things.
15. Create work that matters.
16. Quit supporting a flawed system.
17. Sleep better and wake up with a smile.
18. Restore the planet for another generation.
20. Never stop learning